Retail InStore- POS ( Point of Sale)
This is the front end of RETAILSOFT. POS (point of sale) is the physical location at which goods are sold to customers. A point-of-service (POS) software terminal is a computer replacement for a cash register. More sophisticated than traditional cash registers, a POS (point of sale) software system includes the ability to track customer orders, process credit cards, and manage inventory.
Pharmasoul POS offers a very efficient POS system which has a normal POS front end and also a Server Application, which helps in generating the necessary reports and also in Stock Take.
In Store comes in three offerings, Light, Standard & the Enterprise versions.
Sales & Return
Petty Cash Handling
|Features at a glance:
- User login can be restricted by time access.
- A user is allowed to login only at one POS at a time. User cannot login at a POS logged by another.
- All the activities in the POS are logged into the activity log with Daytime wise, Activity wise, POS wise, user wise.
- Cancel or Re-booting the system in the middle of transaction is always captured by the system. The Reference number is printed at the end of the cashier's day end summary report (Z-report) for each user.
- Any number of temporary sign off times of can de done by the user.
- Allowed types of events (Sales, Refund, line Void, line Discount, Invoice Discount) and settlements (Local Cash, Foreign Cash, Card and other settlements) can be set for each user.
- Remarks on refunded and line void items are accepted for later analysis.
- System handles any number of foreign currencies. (As defined in the Currency Master).
- Opening of cash drawer is through Software.
- Provides a range of reports like End of Day Report, Refund Transactions, Void Transactions, and Discounts and other variance reports.
- Sales / Refund
- Discounts/Special Rates
- Stock requisition
- Handling of Petty cash receipts and Payments
- Return to manufacturer
- Maintenance of Monthly season calendar / week calendar
- Duplicate printing
- Facility for Late cash up – ( In the event store day end is not completed, the user can come next day and do the store day end)
- Location stock transfer /receipts
- Stock take module
- Price query
- Till wise analysis ( hour wise)
|The other features are-
- Supplier Details: also includes product-wise supplier information
- Suppliers Ledger: keeps a track of the various cash transactions between the Pharmacy and its suppliers.
- Purchase Reports: Keep details of every purchase made supplier wise/date /item wise ect..
- Stock Register: maintains a product-wise stock information.
- Dead / Damaged / Expired stock details
- Fast / slow moving product details.
- Requisition details
- Profit/ Loss Analysis Report of the Pharmacy.
- Alternative Medicines
- Supplier-wise Product Cost-comparison Report: gives the details of the profit margin of each product on the basis of its various suppliers.